Saturday, September 01, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 217


HappyUP!!! - falling back asleep
Why it happened - I NEEDED sleep
Why it made me happy - it made me peppy today! I caught a little insomnia around 1 a.m. I got up, did some stuff, and went back to work at 4. I woke up at 8:30 so I ended up getting the usual amount of sleep in. The other thing I am happy about is that it happened on a Friday night so I didn't have to worry about work and getting up early.

HappyUP!!! - trip to the bike store with my friend
Why it happened - he called me up and got me
Why it made me happy - this is my best friend's little brother. It's great that we can call each other up. I heard someone say that a man is lucky to have one good, really good, friend as he gets older. This is another guy that will be on my list.

HappyUP!!! - guitar course showed up
Why it happened - I ordered it
Why it made me happy - it gives me Labor Day weekend to mess around with it!

No comments: