Monday, September 10, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 226

HappyUP!!! - Warren Buffett Interview
Why it happened - I flipped on the tube
Why it made me happy - here is the 2nd richest guy in the world.....and he has lived in the same old house for 48 years. He drives modest cars. No entourage. This will be a seperate blog entry. His message was pretty easy....keep it simple

HappyUP!!! - fixed financials
Why it happened - I asked for them to be fixed
Why it made me happy - I asked on Friday and they got fixed today....that does not happen very often

HappyUP!!! - got my car into the shop
Why it happened - it was scheduled but my ride bailed
Why it made me happy - I was able to call on my brother to come and pick me up. Now, I don't need to think about it in the morning.

HappyUP!!! - set up some golf on Sunday
Why it happened - I called a guy about something else...and laid a guilt trip on him
Why it made me happy - he called me out. "You want to play golf? This Sunday. 9 a.m. Whitney Oaks". I have a great tee time just waiting for me and 6 days to look forward to it....I better get to the range!

JollyJottings

Monday meeting
Warren Buffett interview
Brother picked me up
Conference call
Fixed financials
People got paid

No comments: