Wednesday, September 05, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 221

HappyUP!!! - my car got me through another day
Why it happened - I have developed a problem with the ignition....no, not under the hood...the place where you actually put the key in and take it out
Why it makes me happy - I didn't get stranded! I very easily could have. The problem first surfaced a couple of days ago. I now know I am pushing my luck. I'll be driving the truck until a remedy is found.

HappyUP!!! - business opportunity
Why it happened - it was referred to me
Why it makes me happy - while I don't know if we will move on it, I now know of something going on in the country that few do. It's always good to know what is going on.

HappyUP!!! - after hours appointment
Why it happened - I offered a favor
Why it makes me happy - there was no money in it for me. These weren't clients. They were people I knew that just needed some advice. I took the evening and just gave them the cogent steps they need to take to work out of a bit of a sticky situation.

No comments: