Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 227

HappyUP!!! - an In-N-Out Burger with a chocolate shake
Why it happened - I worked late and was starving
Why it made me happy - I hadn't had a fast burger in a long time. Yes, it was not a good ending to a fairly light eating day but I really did enjoy that burger. Just can't make it a habit.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it made me happy - our oldest member is 90 years old. He was doing a Table Topics and just cracked us up.

HappyUP!!! - return call and appointment with a BIG recruit
Why it happened - I made the call
Why it made me happy - she wants to meet with me. It doesn't bring her on board yet but it is a step closer. This would be a huge hire!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Set up recruiting meeting
Got 4 reviews done
Triumphing over what looked like disaster
Another commitment from a recruit to get together

No comments: