Monday, November 29, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1400



HappyUP!!! - a great walk
Why it happened - I make a habit of it
Why it makes me happy - it was cold out....but dry....and I actually overdressed again. I am just loving these walks after dark in the cold, crisp air.

<---------what's not to like about my Holiday mascot? What shall we call him? How about "Happy." Yes...."Happy the Holiday Hamster" ...that's the ticket!

HappyUP!!! - running into a pal
Why it happened - I walk....I see my neighbors
Why it makes me happy - always love doing a bit of chatting and visiting with people in the neighborhood.

HappyUP!!! - good news from my struggling friend
Why it happened - my friend posts to mylifeline.org
Why it makes me happy - cancer struggle....my friend keeps getting good news.

HappyUP!!! - lodging option
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - still determining whether or not I am a skiier this year. Northstar/Heavenly has a nice package. A buddy of mine has a BIG place in South Shore.......which could be a great place to crash on a 2 day Heavenly trip. Northstar is an easy up and back.



JollyJottings

A great walk
Running into a buddy
Great e-mail exchange with a "big sis"
Good news from my friend going through a struggle
Lodging option
Setting up a venue
Being warm......good lord...it was -6 to -9 up the road a bit


2 comments:

Renee said...

My HappyUp!!! is connecting with my old friend who helps others to find their HappyUp!!!

mentorman said...

...you are one persistent happy soul (most of the time...)
..thanks for all this
...thankful for you, Mr. Nutter!!!