Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1381



HappyUP!!! - near ace
Why it happened - I hit a great shot
Why it makes me happy - well.....I got a birdie...kicked it in with my foot. I'm happy about that. There is the part of hitting a 7 iron up into a stiff breeze from 163 yards that comes down just 5 inches from the hole that....well....makes me a bit less happy. How looooong must I wait for my first Hole-In-One?

<---------How many more of these must I endure? Will I ever get an ace?

HappyUP!!! - my golfing angel pin
Why it happened - thoughtful friend
Why it makes me happy - I haven't tried her out on the links yet.....but maybe this angel will end the drought? (see above) It also was a very nice thing to receive.

HappyUP!!! - brekko with my buddy
Why it happened - he was hungry
Why it makes me happy - a nice light brekko on the way to the golf course? What could be better?

JollyJottings

Near Ace
Brekko
Coffee
Morning walk
Wedge on 3
Bunker shot on 13
Receiving a golfing angel

No comments: