Monday, November 01, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1372


HappyUP!!! - GIANT victory
Why it happened - pitching and an older guy named Renteria
Why it makes me happy - I'm so happy for the people that have suffered so long waiting for this season. So many announcers kept putting the Giants down....even when they were up in the various series'. Just THRILLING

HappyUP!!! - family time
Why it happened - it was my nephew's birthday
Why it makes me happy - the entire family was together watching the Giants victory....got to meet a new person involved with the family.....and the cutest little thing, Kaitlin...what a doll!

HappyUP!!! - birdies
Why it happened - I played in a Pro Am
Why it makes me happy - this was a "net" tournament. I don't get a lot of strokes given to me. I also don't make a lot of birdies....especially at away courses. I got three of them!

HappyUP!!! - almost holing a wedge
Why it happened - I took a chance with the driver and cut the corner
Why it makes me happy - for a second there, I thought I had dropped this one in the jar. It ended up being a "leaner" to about 2 inches.

HappyUP!!! - our team
Why it happened - a buddy put it together
Why it makes me happy - we got 4th place......could have easily tied for first....not bad for a team thrown together at the last minute.

No comments: