Sunday, November 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1392



HappyUP!!! - great YOUTUBE music video
Why it happened - a buddy posted it
Why it makes me happy - it was a wonderful video....by a relatively unknown artist....that "spoke" to me.....and to another friend that I shared it with.....at a time when I know that it was heard at the deepest levels by all. Coincidence that it came up then?

<-----hey...buddy...get a job! This was your job...not mine!!!!

HappyUP!!! - raking leaves
Why it happened - they fell
Why it makes me happy - it helped me prove to a special buddy that, yeah....I have a job!

HappyUP!!! - great evening
Why it happened - I threw out the invite
Why it makes me happy - thoroughly enjoyed the dinner at Mikuni....with a gift card from a friend....and the movie, "Hereafter." Not sure what the reviewer's thought about that movie....I thought it was GREAT!

JollyJottings

Cool walk in the morning
E-mails from a special friend
Raking leaves
Great YouTube music video
Good news from one of my golfing buddies
Waking up....feeling great
Great dinner

No comments: