Thursday, November 04, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1375


HappyUP!!! - fruit smoothie
Why it happened - I'm ill and I have good friends
Why it makes me happy - when you are fighting off a cold, who wouldn't welcome an immune boosting smoothie delivered?

HappyUP!!! - great day in stock market
Why it happened - Repub win in elections
Why it makes me happy - hey.....it doesn't mean much in the long run. You try not to get too bummed during the off days...but one can have concern. Therefore, a little celebration on a good day is to be noted.

HappyUP!!! - feeling better
Why it happened - been laying low and getting good care
Why it makes me happy - so far, I am on day 4 of what has really been no more than a stuffy nose. At times, it hasn't even been that. I am optimistic that it stays that way.

JollyJotting

Great day in the stock market
Getting some sick care
Fruit smoothie
Feeling better
Astounding weather
Finding all my products at Sunrise Natural Health

No comments: