Thursday, November 11, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1382



HappyUP!!! - cute 8 iron on 9
Why it happened - a moment of consciousness
Why it makes me happy - the situation...distance, lie, and wind....made for a confusing shot. I decided to take "too much" club and hit a half shot to take the variables out of equation....and executed it to within 8 feet of the pin

<----while it didn't happen today...THAT is a great brekko.....ever have Sausage Rigatoni Scrambled Eggs?

HappyUP!!! - a fabulous midday invitation
Why it happened - people like me
Why it makes me happy - it gave me something to look forward to all day long....and the invite did not disappoint

HappyUP!!! - a great walk
Why it happened - it was the evening
Why it makes me happy - I borrowed my buddy's dog.......love having the dog pad along with me. We went long and fast on the walk.....good for the pooch...good for me.

JollyJottings

Brekko
Drive/wedge on 1
Recovery on 4
Cute 8 iron on 9
Recovery on 10....drive on 11....putt on 11...bunker shot on 13....wedge on 18
Talking with Duluth buddy
Weather
Nice walk
Fabulous invitation

No comments: