Thursday, November 18, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1389



HappyUP!!! - driving the ball
Why it happened - I golf
Why it makes me happy - yeah...I still had 3 really loose ones today....and they cost me.....but the other 11 drives were all pretty tasty. Some of them were as long as I can probably hit the ball.....pretty good for November

<----"Let me out of here...I'm innocent, I tellya!"

HappyUP!!! - great evening
Why it happened - my friends did a shout out to go have some fun
Why it makes me happy - what can be better than to be sitting at home on a Thursday afternoon and then get the call to go out and have a ripper time!

HappyUP!!! - trip to the pet store
Why it happened - I needed some stuff
Why it makes me happy - OMG!.....can you say "kittens playing???" The pictured feline had a cell mate....and adorable black kitten. It had been soooooooo long since I had seen a couple of kittens going at it full on.......want to put a little joy in your heart? Get lucky enough to see this again. (NOTE: No.......no felines were brought home from said store......tempting as it was!)

JollyJottings

Drive/Wedge on 1....Drive on 3...8 iron on 4....Recovery hybrid on 5....Drive/chip on 6....Drive/8 iron on 9....Hybrid on 11....pitch on 12...Drive on 13....9 iron on 15...pitch/putts on 16/17/18

Single that filled in our foursome
Trip to the pet store
Great evening

No comments: