Friday, November 12, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1383




HappyUP!!! - finding a beret
Why it happened - I got some help from a friend
Why it makes me happy - while it turned out to be unnecessary (few people went along with the theme), I was happy to have made the effort to look French at "Evening in Paris."

<---------is he really French after all?

HappyUP!!! - lunch at the mall
Why it happened - I had a bit of shopping to do
Why it makes me happy - first time I had been to the Galleria since the fire. Actually, it's been awhile since I had been there at all.....they actually have a Gordon Biersch!!! 3 mini-sliders and a beverage later....ready to shop!!! I have a feeling GB is going to be VERY popular with holiday shoppers. "Honey, text me when your done...I'll come carry everything...in the meantime....."

HappyUP!!! - great news from a friend
Why it happened - there's been a bit of an ordeal going on
Why it makes me happy - I don't know if it could actually be true........but I think I am happier or as least as happy when my dear friends get great news regarding something that has been on their mind.

No comments: