Wednesday, November 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1374



HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happpened - it always does on Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - got to share some good information....gave me a chance to lend a hand.

<-----a friend sent me this picture today.....I loved it!

HappyUP!!! - great dental appointment
Why it happened - I had an appointment
Why it makes me happy - I've made some progress per the "floss nazi"! Less bleeding....shallower pockets. It's all I needed to hear. I'll get this flossing deal down eventually

HappyUP!!! - a lovely walk
Why it happened - it was just soooo nice out
Why it makes me happy - there are walks......there are great walks....there are nice walks...just thoroughly enjoyed my walk this evening.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Gorgeous day
Great trip to dentist
Helping a buddy out
A good gargle
Leftover soup
Dr Oz info
An issue resolved
Weight


No comments: