Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1394



HappyUP!!! - an icebreaker
Why it happened - it's Toastmasters...and we have a bold new member
Why it makes me happy - she did great....even though she was not scheduled to speak. She filled in for us, stepped up to the plate, and knocked it out of the park!

<------yum.......leftover from many good bacon days....of which today was one. Anyone need some grease?

HappyUP!!! - a wonderful invitation
Why it happened - I'm a lucky guy
Why it makes me happy - something to look forward to.....always a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - seeing my financial planner
Why it happened - we have regular meetings
Why it makes me happy - it appears that, for now, my long term financial plan is still working....despite the uncertainty of the markets.

HappyUP!!! - a call from my CPA
Why it happened - he does that from time to time
Why it makes me happy - always great to be thought of. His call was timely after just leaving my financial planner. I had some questions I needed to ask....and got the answers.

JollyJottings

An icebreaker
Being called upon for coaching
An opportunity to lead
A wonderful invitation
A great meeting with my financial planner
Some really good bacon

No comments: