Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1388


HappyUP!!! - a great evening
Why it happened - sometimes they do
Why it makes me happy - hard to describe...you know when it's good

HappyUP!!! - shotmaking
Why it happened - you know you have some skillz
Why it makes me happy - nope....the putter wasn't there...but I had FIVE birdie looks inside 10 ft today...pretty good for me...didn't get any of them....the game is just a few tweeks from being there even though the scores wouldn't say it

HappyUP!!! - reconnecting
Why it happened - Facebook
Why it makes me happy - absolutely AWESOME touches from dear old friends

HappyUP!!! - e-mail
Why it happened - I have e-mail
Why it makes me happy - FABULOUS interaction with a dearest friend. It's why I am on the planet

JollyJottings

Re-connecting with two long lost sweet friends on Facebook
Knocking it within 10 feet 5 times
Drop dead weather
Cutting the lawn
A GREAT hot dog
Coffee with my friend
Great conversation with another friend
The honor of deep discussion
Love

No comments: