Saturday, November 13, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1384



HappyUP!!! - wedge into 14
Why it happened - I have some skills
Why it makes me happy - 14 can be a tricky par 5. When you get a chance to get after it with a wedge, you need to take advantage. I darn near jarred it from 120 and had a tap in birdie. It didn't win me a skin but it tied up another guy to make the other skins worth a little more

<------good to have an angel on your side when golfing.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 17
Why it happened - we were desperate
Why it makes me happy - our team was down...we needed to "go to the whip." I stepped up and striped a 9 iron and made a HUGE putt...clutch!



HappyUP!!! - battling back to even
Why it happened - my partner and I birdied 3 of the last 5 holes
Why it makes me happy - few things feel as good as a great comeback! Things looked bleak with two holes to go but a birdie-birdie finish by my partner and I got the job done!



JollyJottings

Wedge into 14
9 iron/birdie putt on 17
Chatting with friends
A confession
Playing golf with Buddy...don't get to play with him much

No comments: