Thursday, November 25, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1396



HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 8
Why it happened - I striped one
Why it makes me happy - 180 to the pin.....on a cold day......and I put it within 6 inches.....birde, largo, and 3 skins......that put me bucks up for the day.

<-----yep......an 8 iron....right on line.....2 feet short of an ace.....foiled again....man, that puppy looked good in the air!

HappyUP!!! - a place at the table...again
Why it happened - I have a gracious "family"
Why it makes me happy - my life longest friend...and his family....welcomed me...again...on this Thanksgiving Day.....like they have many times before.

HappyUP!!! - 4 birdies
Why it happened - I hit it TIGHT 3 times..made a great putt on the fourth one
Why it makes me happy - THAT wins in a skins game. Easily could have been 5 birdies.

JollyJottings

A great foursome
4 birdies
8 iron on 16.....putt on 17.....wedge on 3.....wedge on 6.....5 iron on 8
Thanksgiving with my "family"
Texts and e-mails with my friends

No comments: