Friday, November 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1397


HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened - I'm becoming quite the walker
Why it makes me happy - as cold as it is, it doesn't seem to matter...and...once bundled....it actually feels good to be in the chill. Other than rain, I can keep doing this.

<-------my spot at the table yesterday

HappyUP!!! - a lot of great shots
Why it happened - I'm OK
Why it makes me happy - put together a decent found in the cold.....wish the putter would have worked a little nicer....but good to hit it fairly solid

HappyUP!!! - a little breakthrough
Why it happened - I've been working on it
Why it makes me happy - sometimes, you have to do a little cognitive reconstruction.....made some progress today....and so thankful I have the technology on board.

JollyJottings

Frost delay
Great foursome
Wedge on 10.....6 iron on 12...bunker shot on 13....8 iron on 14...8 iron on 15....9 iron on 17.....drive on 1....7 iron on 2...drive/hybrid/pitch on 3....putt on 16...putt on 17
Great walk
Continued progress on cognitive reconstruction
A leaf fight

No comments: