Friday, November 05, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1376

HappyUP!!! - hearing great news
Why it happened - my friend shot me the news
Why it makes me happy - it's not easy being in the military. There are certain times that can make you have nightmares, I am sure. Glad that there was GREAT news that came sooner than expected

<-----RELAXATION!....THIS IS THE PICTURE OF IT THAT IS THE 1000 Words!!!

HappyUP!!! - my evening walk
Why it happened - it almost didn't
Why it makes me happy - I was just about ready to turn in for bed. Then....I went....I really need to go do a little walking. It was a GREAT night for a walk.

HappyUP!!! - incredible golf shots
Why it happened - doggone it...I do have some skills
Why it makes me happy - the scores aren't showing it at the moment but......I can flat out hit some golf shots that most of the population can't. The putt I made for birdie on two was CRAZY!...as was the putt on 12! The bunker shot on 18? Insane!

JollyJottings

Hearing great news
Comfort to a friend
Golden leaves outside my office window this morning
Putt on 2
Drive/8 iron on 5....Drive on 8.....Drive/3 wood on 10....6 iron on 11...putt on 12....wedge on 15....2 putt on 16.....chutt on 17....bunker shot on 18


No comments: