Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1068



HappyUP!!! - phone calls from my buddies
Why it happened - they were just kickin it
Why it makes me happy - hadn't heard from these friends in awhile....no doubt
we'll get together shortly after New Year's Day

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6 in bonus holes
Why it happened - I drained a big breaking putt
Why it makes me happy - at the time, this putt was HUUUUGE and turned
my matches all around. While subsequent gaffs on finishing holes hurt,
this putt made my spirit SOAR.

HappyUP!!! - good sharing with golf partner
Why it happened - we just got to talking
Why it makes me happy - most of the time, we are just golfing. Today, we got a
chance to talk about a couple of real life situations and how we have dealt with
them. It was brief...but good stuff.

JollyJottings

No rain
2 putt twice on 3 from tough spot
Birdie on 6 in bonus holes
Pitch shot on 7
Pitch shot on 9 in bonus holes
Phone calls from a couple of buddies

No comments: