Thursday, December 17, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1055



HappyUP!!! - brekko with associates
Why it happened - they wanted to eat with me
Why it makes me happy - love these people.....and the fact they go out of their way to see me....for pancakes....does a heart good

<----that is a big pile...about 2/3 of what was raked. More important than the size of the pile is how far you have to rake it.......it was a haul!

HappyUP!!! - raking for a neighbor
Why it happened - my neighbor is in hospital
Why it makes me happy - my neighbor is coming home tomorrow or day after from surgery. His corner yard was PILED with leaves from recent storms. When he rakes, he gets out the hose too....makes sure he gets them all. It's important to him that leaves are raked. I didn't get the hose out but I hit his yard hard.....all corners or it. My hope is that he doesn't notice anyone did it when he gets home....let alone me. I just know that, if those leaves where there, his focus would be on "I gotta get out there" rather than on recuperating. I want to take that thought away.

HappyUP!!! - reconnecting with a buddy
Why it happened - I was persistent
Why it makes me happy - we may end up playing some golf....or having a cocktail/appetizer tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - practice session
Why it happened - I refuse to play golf
Why it makes me happy - I am coming closer to feeling like my driver belongs on the course.

JollyJottings

Brekko with friends
Raking for a neighbor
Hitting balls
Chat with FF
Going to Salvation Army
Reconnecting with a buddy

No comments: