Saturday, December 12, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1050



OK - day 2 of being sick. I have to admit, when you shut in and don't feel good, HappyUP!!!s are a little harder to come by. Still, they are always there...

<---I think there are a couple of cats around here that don't mind me being sick


HappyUP!!! - a bath
Why it happened - home and sick
Why it makes me happy - I am a showerer...but, I have to tell you, the bubbles and warm water and a soak when feeling under the weather was very nice

HappyUP!!! - good soccer game
Why it happened - I was sick...watching soccer on TV ain't my thing
Why it makes me happy - still, it was the college semi-finals...any time that a team is laying it out there, it makes for good drama. Two overtimes later, they had to settle it with penalty kicks. Akron isn't known for much.....and it made me happy that they beat U of North Carolina.

HappyUP!!! - nice e-mail from a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - it's always good to know that you make a difference in a positive way to another

HappyUP!!! - watching the rain
Why it happened - still shut in
Why it makes me happy - well, as I pack it in, it makes me happy knowing I'm not missing anything being out and about.

JollyJottings

Akron beats UNC in semi-final of college soccer
Nice e-mail from a buddy
Funny e-mail from Dr J
A bath
Rain

No comments: