Friday, December 11, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1049



OK......so today - I am a shut in. I've got a cold coming on. I've learned over the years that you CRASH at the onset so the cold becomes a brief visitor rather than an extended guest. I'll probably be crashing the next few days. It's cold and rainy outside....why push it.

Still - despite laying around and being couped up, there are still things that happen....HappyUP!!!


HappyUP!!! - talking to JE
Why it happened - JE called me
Why it makes me happy - hadn't heard from this person since I defected from the oppression to retirement. This person was one of the managers that worked for me. It was so great to catch up....find out what JE's needs are......now I can go out and see if I can recruit a few people.

HappyUP!!! - texts with a buddy
Why it happened - I have buddies...we text
Why it makes me happy - it's not often a text turns a light bulb on in your head...this one did

HappyUP!!! - The Kite Runner
Why it happened - it's rainy....I have a cold
Why it makes me happy - had this tome sitting on the shelf for a bit. I knocked it out in one day.....and I am much better off for having read this gut wrencher.


JollyJottings

Call from an ex-employee
Texts with a buddy
Being able to stay in on a cold, rainy day
The Kite Runner

No comments: