Monday, December 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1066


HappyUP!!! - four miles
Why it happened - I got off my butt
Why it makes me happy - yeah, I was dodging a few raindrops but I needed to get a headstart into 2010. It took me almost an hour to walk this deal...but that's OK. The journey of 1000 miles starts with one step.

HappyUP!!! - happy news from a friend
Why it happened - there will be a change for the positive in a family
Why it makes me happy - it happened today and I know it made my friend very happy

HappyUP!!! - helping a friend out
Why it happened - my friend asked
Why it makes me happy - I'm just glad to be in a position where I can give the assistance

HappyUP!!! - hitting some chips
Why it happened - time to start working on the game a bit
Why it makes me happy - haven't been doing a lot of short game work. Decided to dig up the backyard a bit and hit some pitch shots. Most of them were pretty darn good.

JollyJottings

Making some plans with a buddy
A friend had some happy news
4 mile walk
Helping a friend out
Working on the chipping game
Hearing from a buddy
Good leftovers

No comments: