Monday, December 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1052



HappyUP!!! - Skype
Why it happened - a guy I was texting with wanted to Skype
Why it makes me happy - I had meant to get on this service....this forced my hand. I couldn't believe how fast...easy...I could be face to face with my buddy who was in Texas on a trip...all for free.

HappyUP!!! - Skype conversation
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I had not talked with this wise friend in forever. Being able to see each other face to face via teleconference was like we were right there. Great conversation

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - break in the weather
Why it makes me happy - the weather got bad...I got sick....my game has been bad....all pointing up to not touching a club in a few days. I think I made some progress but, more importantly, I got out of the house and took in some fresh air after being layed up due to illness. I love being outside.

JollyJottings

Hitting balls
Skype
Skyping with a buddy
Cat napping
Raking
Monday Night Football

No comments: