Thursday, December 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1062


HappyUP!!! - phone call from a pal
Why it happened - my pal was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - I love this person....can't believe that I got the call out
of the blue today. It makes me feel bad that I haven't picked up the phone...but extremely
joyful that I was thought of. It's the little things

HappyUP!!! - guitar time
Why it happened - Xmas Eve
Why it makes me happy - I picked up my songbook from church band days...there were tunes I hadn't played in forever. It just seemed to be the right thing to do today. I was amazed that I remembered as many of these as I did

HappyUP!!! - traditional Xmas Eve walk
Why it happened - it's Xmas Eve
Why it makes me happy - there is an eerie quiet when you go for a walk on Xmas eve in my part of the world. No cars on the road but lots of them in driveways. You know families are getting back together. There is just a great feeling in the air....and why I never miss going out and being in it.

No comments: