Tuesday, December 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1046


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - Tuesday....it's on
Why it makes me happy - our Toastmaster did a great job...her first time running the meeting, I believe. Both our speakers stretched themselves. One of the evaluators gave one of the most poetic evaluations I have ever heard. Just a great meeting

HappyUP!!! - check in the mail
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - c'mon....I don't have to go into detail on this, do I? Isn't receiving a check in the mail a universal HappyUP!!!!?

HappyUP!!! - making someone's day
Why it happened - somebody needed some help
Why it makes me happy - we truly feel best about ourselves when we help out others. I don't do enough of it....had the chance today....and grabbed it.

JollyJottings

Our Toastmaster
Our speakers
One of the evaluators
Check in the mail
Making someone's day
Beaming

No comments: