Friday, December 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1042


HappyUP!!! - dropping a putt on 9
Why it happened - I had the same putt yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I was down....and pressing the bets.....this was a fast, complicated 20+ footer breaking two ways. This thing rolled out......moved to the left....went over the hill...very slowly...gently broke back to the right....and died exactly where it needed to....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - hybrid into 18
Why it happened - I was desperate
Why it makes me happy - it all comes down to the last hole at times. I hit a crappy drive. Awkward uphill stance....200 to the pin. That ball was a moon shot......but it found it's way to the green. The way I was playing, it could have ended up ANYwhere.

HappyUP!!! - calls and texts with friends
Why it happened - I stay in touch
Why it makes me happy - you find out things.....have some fun.....and line up good times ahead.

HappyUP!!! - 36 on the back nine
Why it happened - SCRAMBLING...pure and simple
Why it makes me happy - after getting my fanny handed to me on the front, I cobbled a decent score together on the back. If you can only play one good 9, you would much rather have it coming home than heading outs......better for the wallet.....trust me.

No comments: