Sunday, December 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1058


HappyUP!!! - Raiders win
Why it happened - Jamarcus Russell pulled it out
Why it makes me happy - the Raiders suck....yet, I am a closet Raider fan. They were my team as a boy. As of late, they usually LOSE the close ones. It was nice for them to stick it to the hated Broncos....at Denver....in the closing seconds. A bit of a turnaround.

HappyUP!!! - driver/wedge into 1
Why it happened - I had a sneaky long drive
Why it makes me happy - I don't get wedges into 1 from the gold tees these days as the temps have dropped. I knocked that wedge inside of 10 feet...damn... why couldn't I have made the putt.

HappyUP!!! - texting with my friends
Why it happened - a lot of people were chatty
Why it makes me happy - texting leads to getting together....which is what life is all about.

HappyUP!!! - our fivesome today
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - played with four of my favorite people to golf with today.....just lots of fun....even if I SUCKED and had to pay out the dough for the privelege.

JollyJottings

Driver wedge on 1
Hybrid and putt on 2
6 iron on 4
Wedge on 6
3 wood on 8
Chip on 13
Putt on 14
Hybrid on 15

No comments: