Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1061


HappyUP!!! - sneaking out for 5 holes
Why it happened - my buddies were out there
Why it makes me happy - working on a swing change (what else is new?)....I went out without a lot of warmup and struck it pretty solid. Though I chose the wrong clubs a couple of times, the irons were on the button.

HappyUP!!! - winning the dough
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I made an excellent two putt from off the green on 18......when the pressure was on.....and got back some geeters lost to one of my buddies over the weekend

HappyUP!!! - waking up to lovely smells
Why it happened - I decided to burn candles last night
Why it makes me happy - I have some leftover Solstice candle fever going on....makes the bedroom smell nice

HappyUP!!! - I got the Xmas idea handled...another year
Why it happened - desperation
Why it makes me happy - I have a tradition to maintain. I swear every year that, while in desperation mode, I will also come up with an extra idea for next year...never happens. Then, just before Xmas, the juices kick in. Got it done today!

JollyJottings

Getting my xmas project done
Coffee with Trav
Sneaking out for 5 holes
Running across a buddy
Salami and cream cheese/shrimp
Gorgeous weather
Stock Market

No comments: