Monday, December 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1045



HappyUP!!! - giving blood
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - OK...we go through all the "give your blood to give others life" obvious stuff....but I really scored because I got "a pint for a pint." I went to give to others....and I am getting a pint of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream in return.

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - I was running an errand
Why it makes me happy - I was dropping off some stuff to a friend. In the front suite of his building, what did I see....a salon...and a gal with nothing to do.....I walked right in and got trimmed up in a hurry.

HappyUP!!! - snow
Why it happened - weird weather
Why it makes me happy - it doesn't snow here on the valley floor. Yet, a lovely dusting greeted us this morning....beautiful


JollyJottings

Snow
Giving Blood
Blood pressure 110/76
Pint for a Pint
Helping self to juice
Seeing Herb at BloodSource
Text with buddies
Weight
Looks like drainage system worked
TraderJoes

No comments: