Sunday, December 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1044



HappyUP!!! - drainage system in
Why it happened - an unexpected burst of motivation
Why it happened - I think I am set for this winter to keep the basement from flooding. A large portion went sub-terranian today....once I know things work, I'll nibble away at the rest. Just good to get this far.

HappyUP!!! - two birdies
Why it happened - a couple of great shots
Why it makes me happy - it was not an easy day to make birdies...cold and windy.


<----I guess I am using the couch today




HappyUP!!! - he's OK
Why it happened - he has a good skull...and is lucky?
Why it makes me happy - good God....I beaned someone in the back of the head on the golf course today. He could have been seriously hurt. Very glad that his is OK

JollyJottings

Two birdies
Bunker sand shot
Three great shots on 14
Playing with a couple of new guys
Finding my money clip
Sticking it out in the cold
Didn't kill a guy

No comments: