Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 998

HappyUP!!! - 45 holes in beautiful weather
Why it happened - my playing partner wouldn't let me stop
Why it makes me happy - yes....long day....non-stop golf from 8 in the morning until 6:30. One of the biggest contributors to happiness is being outdoors.....and today, Mother Nature provided us in NorCal with a beauty. I am sure it was low 70-s....perfection. I can't say how many times I did some basking.

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on the 45th hole
Why it happened - I put a good swing on it
Why it makes me happy - it was a little hard to follow the golf ball at the end of the day. I aimed a little right of the hole from 161 yards. It felt like I hit it good...but I may have pulled it a touch. I pulled it right after the hole as it turns out. When we got to the green, it was only one foot away.....it didn't make my opponent too happy but it was THE shot of the day....a very long day.

HappyUP!!! - text from a buddy
Why it happened - my buddy was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - we're going to go grab some Thai or Indian food. My buddy knows those different food places.....looking forward to it.

HappyUP!!! - clean sheets
Why it happened - I did laundry yesterday
Why it makes me happy - after doing HappyUP!!!s yesterday, I went to bed....making the sheets eligible for today's installment. Don't you love taking a shower and getting into clean sheets? HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Coffee
45 holes of golf
Weather
7 iron on the 45th hole
Playing the final hole of each 9 well....all 5 times
Correcting my putting stroke
Text from a buddy
E-mail from a reacquainted frined
Clean sheets

No comments: