Saturday, October 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 987

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - a couple of good putts and one awesome shot
Why it makes me happy - I'm always happy with a birdie....3 birdie days are exceptional for me

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into 14
Why it happened - I executed
Why it makes me happy - I didn't hit the best three wood off the tee...hit a great hybrid out of the rough. Now, I was looking at 157 into the wind. I decided to hit a low, knock down 6 iron and could not have hit it any better. It was four feet from the pin for a birdie...and a SKIN in the big game.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous weather
Why it happened - it's fall in Northern California
Why it makes me happy - I got to spend a bit over 4 hours out in the nice weather with 3 friends.

HappyUP!!! - winning my bets
Why it happened - I shot 74
Why it makes me happy - hey, if you win and it's not a HappyUP!!!.....why are you playing?

HappyUP!!! -drive on 18
Why it happened - I executed
Why it makes me happy - we played the blue tees today. This brings trouble left and trouble right into play. My opponents brought out 3 and 4 woods. I took out the driver and piped it. The drive alone practically sealed my win. When I hit it, I just loved it....the best time to hit my best of the day.

JollyJottings

Drive on 18...Putt on 8...Putt on 9...Bunker shots on 4 and 16....6 iron into 14
Winning my bets
Winning a skin
Three birdies
Gorgeous weather
Finding a new rain shirt

No comments: