Wednesday, October 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 984

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - I make some birdies
Why it makes me happy - three is a good day....shows that I am hitting some shots and putts.

HappyUP!!! - nice wedge
Why it happened - I am good on the 6th hole
Why it makes me happy - number 6 is a par 5...a lot of my friends hit it in two shots. It doesn't happen that often for me. I have to figure out other ways. I take a lot of pride in positioning my second shot....then, the key is to knock the wedge tight....and I almost holed it today.

HappyUP!!! - getting the Tacoma fixed
Why it happened - I got off the duff
Why it makes me happy - I got an oil change and timing belt adjustment...and I involved a walk and a bike ride in at the same time. I discovered a new aspect of the bike trail here in Roseville that I didn't know about. I have the security of knowing my truck is ready for winter....and found a new place to "play."

JollyJottings

Wedge on 6
Putt on 17

No comments: