Saturday, October 31, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1008

HappyUP!!! - trick or treat
Why it happened - it's Oct 31
Why it makes me happy - big turnout of all kinds of little ones at the door. They are so darn cute that it just gets to you.

HappyUP!!! - Monster Scramble
Why it happened - my club puts on events
Why it makes me happy - anytime all the regular members get out at one time to knock it around, it's a fun outing. You get to visit with peeps you don't see all the time.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous day
Why it happened - it's the fall
Why it makes me happy - I appreciate every single one of these days...fall is everything and I was out in it for most of the day.

HappyUP!!! - a lot of quality shots
Why it happened - I keep swinging well
Why it makes me happy - I may have some of my best golf of the year coming in November



JollyJottings

No comments: