Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1005

HappyUP!!! - two birdies
Why it happened - I hit some very nice shots
Why it makes me happy - I got it up and down with the wedge twice when I needed to in very windy conditions

HappyUP!!! - par on 18
Why it happened - great drive and crafty second shot
Why it makes me happy - tough wind blowing on a tough driving hole. My main opponent had already hit it deep down the middle. Pond left...enviro area right...wind blowing left to right hard......and I striped it past him. I hit a deft little second shot that got me my par and saved me some SERIOUS dough

HappyUP!!! - dinner with my friend
Why it happened - my friend was in town
Why it makes me happy - my friend bought! OK....besides that....I don't get to see this person very often but we had a nice visit and a delicious dinner

HappyUP!!! - good errands trip
Why it happened - I planned it out
Why it makes me happy - ever route yourself just right.....get in and out of everywhere when you want to....and have just enough time to get to your non-errand venue? That was my morning...efficiency is always a HappyUP!!! for me.

JollyJottings

Two birdies
Par on 18
Long drive on 15
World's greatest bogey
Coffee
Doing some mentoring
Meeting my friend for dinner

No comments: