Friday, October 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 979

HappyUP!!! - delicious dinner
Why it happened - I cooked
Why it makes me happy - steak and shrimp fried rice.....THAT hit the spot.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on the last hole
Why it happened - two great shots and a clutch putt
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I were getting beat all day. We desperately needed a birdie on the last hole......and I came through. A clutch performance is always a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - three birdies
Why it happened - should have been 5 or 6
Why it makes me happy - I was hitting the ball close to the hole today.....and, other than a couple of loose shots.....I could have had my best round ever at my club.

HappyUP!!! - texting/phoning with friends
Why it happened - just being cordial
Why it makes me happy - my friends had a lot of good news going around yesterday.....nice to be a part of it.

JollyJottings

Walking
Winning my bet
Golf game
3 Birdies
Birdie on the last hole
Largo 3 times...
Delicious dinner
Trip into the bank
Text messages/phone calls from friends

No comments: