Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1004

HappyUP!!! - visit from the District Governor
Why it happened - we invited him....we won an award
Why it makes me happy - while I know Joe, I think it was special for all of our new members to
have such a dignitary visit

HappyUP!!! - a new member
Why it happened - he came unannounced
Why it makes me happy - I think our club is going to be back to charter strength within a couple of weeks. Energy and excitement abound

HappyUP!!! - a couple of great speeches
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I got a history of the telephone and a rundown on the life of someone with ADD......all in entertaining fashion.....before 8 in the morning.

HappyUP!!! - visit from a buddy
Why it happened - my bud was in the area
Why it makes me happy - always great to visit with a friend

JollyJottings

Finding a banana
A new member
A visit from our district governor
A speech on ADD
A speech on the history of the telephone

No comments: