Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 997

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - Liz cracked me up....Kathy impressed me with her speech....Anthony was funny....Bill did a great job running his first meeting.....Bob did some nice cleanup as general evaluator......I gave a solid speech.....just a great meeting.

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot
Why it happened - I put a good one on it
Why it makes me happy - I had to blast out on 18....carry a slope...and get the ball to stop down by the hole. I threw that ball out about 20-25 yards so it was a pretty impressive shot.

HappyUP!!! - glorious weather...and golfing out in it
Why it happened - my buddy called me to play
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't going to play today....but it is soooooo nice outside that I had to. The thermometer just barely crossed the 70 degree mark with a hint of breeze.

HappyUP!!! - massage recommendation
Why it happened - my friend tipped me off
Why it makes me happy - I'll be having a two hour massage in my near future......and, believe me, it is going to be a good one. Between the recommendation and the website, THIS is just what I need to work into my self care program.

JollyJottings

Be what you admire...Hoff
Toastmasters....Anthony....Kathy speech
Giving my speech
Massage recommendation

No comments: