Friday, October 16, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 993

HappyUP!!! - 98 over 70
Why it happened - I went to the doctor
Why it makes me happy - today was part of my physical. All things checked out well...the blood pressure was looking particularly good.

HappyUP!!! - info about my elbow
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - it's good to know there isn't really too much medically I can do about it. I got a holistic tip on an anti-inflammatory that is a bit better than taking ibuprofen. It's also OK to use the good ol Ben Gay

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes in gorgeous weather
Why it happened - we played away from home
Why it makes me happy - I played some fairly solid golf....made some birdies...just missed a bunch more....and won my bets. We never had to wait. It was a good long day on the links.

JollyJottings

Blood pressure
Student doc
Tips for my elbow
Gorgeous weather
36 holes
Winning my bets
Solid all around golf

No comments: