Friday, October 09, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 986

HappyUP!!! - Old Greenwood
Why it happened - my friend had passes
Why it makes me happy - mountain golf on a gorgeous day.....with free greens fees and great company....more than a HappyUP!!! moment...it's an entire day

HappyUP!!! - final hole
Why it happened - golf at it's best
Why it makes me happy - wagers were riding. It looked like Laff had knocked it really stiff. I had 117 to the pin...took the A wedge...and put it within 8 feet. Stepping up when you need too

HappyUP!!! - fixing a ball mark
Why it happened - I am courteous
Why it makes me happy - I fixed my ballmark and the one next to it. Hans said, "thank you." It was his ball that was closest to the hole....I didn't have a match with him. I thought it was my opponents, Laff's. This meant Laff had about a 15-20 footer rather than a 4 footer.

HappyUP!!! - car ride
Why it happened - we needed to get to the course
Why it makes me happy - car rides can provide some good conversation....and this was no exception. The trip seemed to take no time.

JollyJottings

Nice drive
Final hole
6 iron on 18
Fixing a ball mark
Lunch
Weather

No comments: