Tuesday, September 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 948

HappyUP!!! - birdie on the 27th hole
Why it happened - a stellar second shot and putt
Why it makes me happy - it was a long day of golf with our fivesome. There were some wagers on the final, 27th hole.........no better time to pull through with a great shot to 10 feet....and draining the putt...and I mean....DRAINED. My main opponent was closer than me and there is no doubt that, after watching Drano, his putt got a little longer. Coming through in the clutch...nothing better

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters Contest
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - we are sending on a couple of great new members to the next level. They will grow so much through this experience.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - I drained another putt
Why it makes me happy - I got a bad break on the drive...had to drop down to a 5 iron rather than a 3 wood for second shot....then hit a 7 iron rather than a wedge into the green. I fought it off and made birdie on a difficult hole

HappyUP!!! - birdie on hole 20 (number 2)
Why it happened - I hit a fabulous 8 iron
Why it makes me happy - it's not often I hit 8 iron into this hole from the gold tees.....and I made the most of it this time.....putting it within 5 feet of the pin!

JollyJottings

Birdie putt on hole 27
8 iron and birdie on hole 20
Birdie on 14
Chip on 11
6 iron on 12
Wedge on 13
3 wood on 16
Putt on 17
Toastmasters contest
Blackberry for backup

No comments: