Friday, September 18, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 965

HappyUP!!! - brekko with a buddy
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - just great food and chat

HappyUP!!! Birdie on 13
Why it happened - nice drive, wedge and putt
Why it makes me happy - it was a birdie! We started on 12 which I bogeyed...nice to get back to scratch on hole 2

HappyUP!!! - great golf match
Why it happened - we all played mediocre....except for one guy
Why it makes me happy - I had the thrill of either making a 10 footer to win 45 bucks or missing to lose 5. I missed the putt but it was great to have the opportunity after an off day of golf

HappyUP!!! - texting with friends
Why it happened - we text
Why it makes me happy - set up some reconnection opportunities and more fun times in person



JollyJottings

Brekko with my buddy
Talking with my tax guy
Birdie on 13
Bunker shot on 18
Sneaking in on the tournament
Drive on 1 and 3 and 8
4 iron on 7
Chance on 11
Breaking even for the day
A nice day for golf
Texting with my friends

No comments: