Monday, September 21, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 968

HappyUP!!! - getting things done
Why it happened - no golf
Why it makes me happy - lawn mowed....both cars washed....Toastmaster paperwork turned in...dealing with Sprint.....Apple.....kitchen cleaned up......that's a pretty good day in this kid's world on the chores front

HappyUP!!! - talking with the Parminator
Why it happened - he's calling me back
Why it makes me happy - he had some great news....can't share it now...but it made me happy

HappyUP!!! - Monday Night Football
Why it happened - it was Monday night
Why it makes me happy - great game that came down to the last play....excitement.

HappyUP!!! - Celgene was up...big
Why it happened - who knows....it's the stock market
Why it makes me happy - I've held this one for a few months....I sold it....locked in the profit...and then it came back down a bit. Good timing for today.....and cash to look for new stocks that will perform in the torrid fourth quarter.

JollyJottings

Texting with my buddy
Talking with the Parminator
Washing the cars
Mowing the lawn
Getting things done...Sprint...Apple...Dues in...

No comments: