Saturday, September 05, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 952

HappyUP!!! - opening tee shot
Why it happened - practice
Why it makes me happy - the initial tee shot in a tournament can always be dodgy....not today. I piped it!

HappyUP!!! - four birdies
Why it happened - I had distance control and a good putter
Why it makes me happy - four birdies is quite a few for me...especially when none of them came on the easy par 5's. I had the irons going today. Birdies help cover mistakes

HappyUP!!! - near ace
Why it happened - see good irons above
Why it makes me happy - it's nice when you are standing on the tee....and you know the birdie is done. It makes for a HappyUP!!! walk to the green

HappyUP!!! - call with my friend
Why it happened - my friend was pulling for me
Why it makes me happy - we had a crack up conversation. Laughter...the ultimate HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - check in the mail
Why it happened - 401k distribution
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like an unexpected check in your mailbox? HappyUP!!!

JollyJottings

Four Birdies
Opening T-shot
Check in the mail
Catching a friend on the phone
BYU/Oklahoma football game
Bogey putt
Near Ace

No comments: