Thursday, September 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 950

HappyUP!!! - hitting my first 9 greens of the day
Why it happened - I was consistent
Why it makes me happy - I don't think I have ever done this. I usually hit between 8-10 greens in a round total. True to form, I only hit one green on the back side but I had it going for a bit.

HappyUP!!! - stuffing it on the 36th hole
Why it happened - I nutted up
Why it makes me happy - my opponent had hit it within 10 feet.....and the wagers were on the line. I got up and hit it within 5. No putts were made by either of us but we battled to the finish.

HappyUP!!! - brekko invite
Why it happened - my buddy wants to see me
Why it makes me happy - haven't broken bread with this friend in awhile. Can't wait to get together.

HappyUP!!! - sushi invite
Why it happened - a good friend wanted to get in on the Month of Festival
Why it makes me happy - I always love grabbin sushi with my sushi buddy. We'll be doing this one soon.

JollyJottings

36 holes
Winning some bets
Knocking it stiff on 18 the second time around
Playing the last hole of every 9 very solidly
Brekko invite
Sushi invite
Hanging with my nephew
Hitting my first 9 greens of the day

No comments: