Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 969

HappyUP!!! - toastmasters
Why it happened - ti's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - it is practically a guarantee. The growth of our club has been so fast....the new members are picking up on things right and left.....watching them grow under a wee bit of guidance.....it does an old heart good.

HappyUP!!! - new member sign up
Why it happened - I reminded the person
Why it makes me happy - I got to spend some time with the new person and learn some more. It puts me in a good position to mentor and help someone along. This person will also qualify our group for the Smedley Award for growth. I love this club.

HappyUP!!! - lunch with a buddy
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - I had my bud stop by the house. It's close to my bud's work. We got to spend some distract free time chatting about life. You can have a great discussion in a distraction free zone in an hour

HappyUP!!! - gratitude
Why it happened - it's been welling up
Why it makes me happy - I like to think of myself as a grateful person....if anyone ever should be full of gratitude, it is me. In the last days, I have just been EXPLODING in gratitude for the place that I am at right now.

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
New member signed up
Lunch with a buddy
Visiting with a mentee
iTunes mix
Feeling tons of gratitude
A day off from golf
Getting some elbow help
Property Tax Bill

No comments: