Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 963

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - I stepped up
Why it makes me happy - my partner drove it over the fence on the demanding finishing hole. I put it deep and down the middle. I then tucked a 9 iron into the right quadrant.....and made the birdie putt which secured us the match. When you make it happen when you have to, no matter what you do, celebrate with a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous weather
Why it happened - it's almost fall
Why it makes me happy - we'll have many days like this before it gets cold. Coming off summer, this was a day to revel in.

HappyUP!!! - great day in the stock market
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I dumped two thirds or a MAJOR position on a day when it skyrocketed. Sure, it could go up some more but I locked in a solid profit and will now move on to the next deal.

JollyJottings

Birdie on the last hole
Breaking even on games
Texts with a buddy of mine
Phone conversation with our club president
Beautiful weather
Great day in the stock market

1 comment:

Glenn Blakney said...

HappyUP!!!
Why it happened - second week as a real teacher.
Why it makes me happy - I'm living the dream. Getting kids excited about science, reinforcing their dreams, actually watching learning happen. It's not like anything I've ever done before.