Sunday, September 20, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 967

HappyUP!!! - iPhone help
Why it happened - I had to go back to the AT&T store for something
Why it makes me happy - Mandi at the Creekside AT&T Store has been great in helping with my new phone. Today, she got my bluetooth going, fixed a link, and helped me with another issue.....all really fast.

HappyUP!!! - birdies on 4 and 16
Why it happened - I hit solid shots...and great putts
Why it makes me happy - in both cases, I didn't play to the pin....just nearby...and hit it where I wanted. Then, in both cases, I hit some gorgeous putts.....there is something about a 15-20 foot smooth rolling putt that is a HappyUP!!! all the way to the hole.

HappyUP!!! - collecting from the Merch
Why it happened - he played worse than me today
Why it makes me happy - this guy has been into me for about a month.....this weekend, I began getting a handle on this situation.

HappyUP!!! - broken club
Why it happened - a guy threw one
Why it makes me happy - it always cracks me up when someone breaks a club.....I've been there....golf can get to you. When one gets tossed and it breaks "accidentally"...and it's not you....it's kind of funny even though you don't get to laugh at the time.

JollyJottings

Birdie on 4
Putt on 7
Par on 8 and 9
6 iron on 14
Birdie on 16
Texting with some friends
Phone call from a buddy
Getting some iPhone help

No comments: